What’s the best way to inspire creativity in your business? Watch a movie! Here are five movies that will help you think outside the box and get inspired.
1) The Social Network: In this 2010 film, director David Fincher dramatizes the founding of Facebook from 2003 to 2004, culminating with its controversial public launch in February 2005.
2) Steve Jobs: This biographical drama is based on Walter Isaacson’s 2011 book about Apple CEO Steve Jobs.
3) What Women Want: Mel Gibson stars as a chauvinistic advertising executive who discovers he can read women’s thoughts when he falls into a vat of female hormones.
4) The Internship (2013): Stars Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as two salesmen who lose their jobs at Google Inc. The duo then decide to compete for a coveted internship position at the company’s online division, despite not having any experience in online marketing or web design. In order to impress their interviewer, they do whatever it takes including dressing up like cowboys from Old Mexico and going surfing with rubber duckies on their surfboards. It is a hilarious yet very inspirational movie about people trying new things even if they know nothing about them.
5) Limitless: The protagonist discovers a drug that can help him access 100% of his brain capacity, which gives him extraordinary mental abilities.